Information We Collect
- Personal Information: When you use our website, we may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to your name, email address, and phone number.
- Log Files: Like many other websites, SmartlyLearn uses log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. The information collected includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
How We Use Your Information
- We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our website and services.
- We may use your email address to send you updates, newsletters, and promotional materials.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Your Privacy Choices
- You can choose to disable cookies through your browser settings.
- You can opt out of receiving promotional emails by following the instructions provided in the email.