Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using https://smartlylearn.in (referred to as “the website”). Your access to and use of the website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms. By accessing or using the website, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you disagree with any part of these terms, please do not use the website.
- The website and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by SmartlyLearn and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- You may contribute to the website by submitting comments or other content. By submitting content, you grant SmartlyLearn a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute it in any and all media.
Links To Other Websites
- Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by SmartlyLearn. SmartlyLearn has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend access to our website immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, if you breach these terms.
Changes To This Agreement
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these terms and conditions by posting the updated terms on the website. Your continued use of the website after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.